Q&A | J. McMillan Bailiff and Collections | Nanaimo | Vancouver Island | BC

J. McMillan has the answers

General Q&A you may have About Us and our Services

How do I make a payment on my outstanding account?

There are a couple of ways to make a payment.

  1. Go to the “Payments” page and follow the simple online banking instruction.
  2. Go to the “Contact Us” page and mail in your payment by cheque or money order.
  3. Go to the “Contact Us” page for our location and come and visit us at our office.
As a business owner, how do I Contract your services?

We have posted our “Collection Services Contract on this website for your perusal. You can download the Agreement in 2 convenient formats “PDF” and “Word“.  Simply fill out the form and Email, fax or mail it back to us. Our “Preferred” method is to mail it to us with an original signature.  If you have any further questions just “Contact Us” at our office and we will will be happy to help you out.

What Bailiff Services in particular do you service?

Our Bailiff services are limited to “Property Recovery” and “Liens Servicing”.  You can check out a description of these services by visiting our “Services” page.

I don't live in British Columbia, Can I use your services?

We are familiar with and supply competent services in many jurisdiction WORLDWIDE.  We can help you make the required arrangements to collect a debt pr make other suitable arrangements for the needs of your business.  We would suggest that you give us a call directly and we can explain the process during an initial consultation.

If you want to suggest a

General Q&A (Question and Answer)

for our service

please Contact Us at (250) 748-6125